The inaugural Summit is curated to connect ESOs from around the country to leverage one another and build inclusive innovation ecosystems.
Gather with new and thriving entrepreneurial support organizations working with startups and small businesses, particularly those serving underrepresented communities, that are trying to build out and commercialize their technologies.
What to Expect
- Leverage each other’s strengths on how to best connect entrepreneurs working on advanced technologies to the country’s largest source of early- stage funding
- Learn how to navigate the SBIR/STTR world
- Leave with creative and actionable ways to build a network that is inclusive of underrepresented communities
- and much more…
Who Should Attend
- Entrepreneur Support Organizations or Individuals
- Accelerators, Incubators, and similar funding or training organizations
- VC firms
- Economic Development Organizations (State, Local)
- Federal Labs and Research Institutions
- Federal Agencies working in science and tech
- University Entrepreneurial Groups
- Resource and Service providers (Co-working, Networking, Funding, etc)
- and, those in the Tech-Based Economic Development world
All geographic levels (City, Regional, National) and all high-tech sectors (Health, Energy, Agriculture, etc.) are welcome and encouraged to attend, particularly those focused on underrepresented communities.
SBA’s participation in this activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.