This webinar will provide an overview of the Federal funding landscape and trends for life science, medical and biotechnology R&D.Topics covered will include:
- Intro & Tips to applying to NIH SBIR/STTR grants
- What types of funding sources are available at various agencies for life science, medical, and/or biotechnology R&D
- What types of funding do agencies offer?
- Who is funding R/D?
- How much funding is available?
- What are key trans-agency themes and priorities?
- What types of initiatives are available?Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business AdministrationHosted by Activation Capital and Virginia Innovation Partnership Corporation (VIPC)Presented by JoAnne Goodnight, grant consultant (former NIH SBIR/STTR Program Director)Location: 800 East Leigh Street, Richmond, VA — Founders Conference RoomCost: FREE