Join Lighthouse Labs at our Meet the Cohort Social on Wednesday, August 23, from 5 – 7 pm at the Slingshot Social Game Club (3301 W Clay St, Richmond, VA 23230). Help us give our newest Lighthouse founders a big RVA welcome during their first week in the program!
Each of our eight companies’ founders will be available to meet and chat in this relaxed, fun environment. You can learn about their products and services by visiting their stations around the venue.
- Chiyo (New York, NY; cofounders Jennifer Jolorte Doro and Irene Liu) is uniquely positioned at the intersection of women’s health and holistic medicine, building a category-defining, personalized nutritional therapy platform that guides women from fertility through postpartum. It’s where Eastern food therapy meets nutritional science for expecting families.
- GenLogs (Arlington, VA; cofounders Blake Balch, Ryan Joyce, and Joe Sherman) is redefining supply chain visibility by applying AI to a nationwide network of roadside sensors, mapping America’s truck carrier networks to minimize fraud and theft and maximize market efficiency. This means goods arrive at stores and doors faster and safer, for less cost.
- Keya & Co. (Richmond, VA; founder Keya Wingfield) creates culturally-inspired snack foods using the unique flavor profiles of India. Their first product is Keya’s Bombay Chips, featuring masala-spiced potatoes. More flavors and snacks are in development.
- Linshom Medical (Ellicott City, MD; founders Ronen Feldman and Ric Hughen) is the first to deliver operating room quality respiratory monitoring to a patient’s bedside. The FDA 510(k)- cleared, patented Linshom Respiratory Monitor improves safety by providing continuous, uninterrupted, critical respiratory information through innovative monitoring technology.
- N-Smart (Sterling, VA; founder Kiran Yeddala) enables intelligent damage assessment and system recovery for energy grids using IoT. N-Smart helps utilities expedite the restoration of services by monitoring utility poles’ status, tracking tools in the service trucks, and automating supply management.
- Parlay (Alexandria, VA; cofounders James Cho, Jay Long, and Alex McLeod) is a B2B SaaS startup that helps community banks and credit unions attract, qualify, and convert small business borrowers. The platform seamlessly helps borrowers become “loan approval ready” and compile loan application packets, while providing lenders with unique analytics and alternative creditworthiness insights.
- Sherah (Richmond, VA; founder Kristin Richardson) is a personal assistant service – both virtual and in person – helping busy families get their to-do list done so there’s more time and energy for more important things in life. Members choose a monthly plan, then schedule and delegate tasks to Sherah’s community of assistants.
- Tiny Docs (Chicago, IL; cofounders Dustin Claretto, Vivek Poola, and Sunny Williams) is an interactive children’s health platform using the power of animation, storytelling, and technology to teach kids and families about health and save providers time. The platform is packed with educational videos, activities, and resources to meet pediatric patients where they are and nurture better health for the next generation.
Slingshot Social Club features Skeeball, bocce, duckpin bowling and more, plus a tap wall featuring 42 craft beers, ciders, and wines. Lighthouse will provide snacks and a sampler card for the tap wall.
Upon arrival, parking is available all along the street outside of Slingshot. Enter through the front doors for check-in. After checking in, you will receive your sampler card.
We hope you can attend!