Trade Resource Providers Share Tools for Export Success
April 25, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am |
Meet government-funded trade agencies to help your business start or increase international sales.
Agencies and Presentation topics:
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership – trade missions, trade show support, grants for international expansion.
- U.S. Commercial Service – partner searches including the Gold Key, Commercial Advocacy, and U.S. Embassy services
- U.S. Export Import Bank – how to mitigate risk of nonpayment from overseas buyers and get paid.
- U.S. Small Business Administration – learn about various loan guarantee programs for exporters
- Virginia Small Business Development Centers – market research, capacity building, training, technical assistance.