Starting and running a non-profit organization requires more applications and approvals than a conventional business.
Attend this workshop and you will learn
- How to properly register your non-profit with the county, state and federal governments
- What it costs to file the paperwork
- What your organization bylaws must specify
- What your responsibilities are as a director or officer of a non-profit
- Whether your benefactors can legally deduct their dues or gifts to the organization
- If your non-profit really is a tax exempt non-profit organization
*Please note: You will also need to register on SCORE’s event page here to be counted as an attendee.